MEAN WELL, the leading standard power supply manufacturer, continues to promote the building automation technology for making green and sustainable society. Now, the new KNX Power Supply KNX-40E 1280 is proudly introduced.
The KNX Power Supply KNX-40E-1280 is a 1280 mA power supply with high efficiency and a small footprint of only 4SU (72 mm). The device has a KNX bus choke output and additional output for auxiliary power. The -30°C ~ +70°C wide temperature operating range can meet all kinds of applications. LED indicators are used in case of normal operation, overload conditions and RESET operation. It is perfectly suitable to power up any products labeled with the KNX trademark. With over 30 years of industrial power supply experience, KNX-40E-1280 is engineered to be a reliable and safe solution for the KNX bus environment.
- EIB/KNX power supply with integrated choke
- Compact size with 4SU width (72mm)
- Safety extra low voltage (SELV)
- Suitable for TP1-256
- 180~264 VAC input
- Protections: short circuit/overload (short-circuit-proof)/over voltage
- Cooling by free air convection
- Isolation class I
- LED indicator for normal operation, bus reset and bus overload
- Installed on DIN rail TS-35/7.5 or 15
- Over voltage category III
- 100% full load burn-in test
- 3 years warranty